Inclement Weather Policy:
- In case of inclement weather, parents should follow the information from the below-listed stations:
- WXII12 News
- Fox 8 News
- WFMY 2 News
- WIFM Radio Station
- Remote Learning will be conducted for most Inclement Weather Delay's and school building closures.
- Make-up for missed days will be determined when the need arises.
- Parents will be notified in advance of the school make-up days.
- Phone & Text messages, as well as, television and radio announcements will be made early on mornings of inclement weather.
- Announcements will be made just as soon as a decision is made, generally no later than 6:00 am.
- Weather conditions sometimes worsen during the day after the students have arrived at school. If early dismissal of school is necessary. blackboard announcements, television stations, and radio stations will make the proper announcements. We are a commuter school and the safety and well-being of the students, faculty and staff are of the utmost importance to us. Please remember to use caution when driving to and from school during inclement weather conditions.
Inclement Weather 2 hour delay Schedule for Middle School / NO Encore Classes